Monday, July 5, 2010

Four*1

I have been incredibly slack with updates. The month of June? Well it is a month that was.

My progress has been stifled/delayed by about 3 weeks due to various work-related factors that I won't go into - no point in making excuses. As it stands, I am grateful that I allowed 2 months (June and July) to do the same tasks because otherwise I would be horribly delayed.

As it stands I will be posting regular updates over the next few weeks - I have some finishing touches to add to the first of the style frames and am currently working on the storyboard, then animatic. As well as program tests etc, after waiting 7 and a half weeks my order of Adobe Classroom in a Book: After Effects CS4 finally came in at the bookshop I ordered it from. It would have been far quicker just to grab it off Amazon - no other bookshop within reasonable travelling distance had the book for less than $100 - and unfortunately I refused to pay twice the price for a book that I thought could be ordered in 'quickly'.

Anyway, I have begun working through that and (work allowing) will be done by the end of the week - as well as other things.

Updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment