Friday, July 9, 2010

Four*3


Here is a style frame for you all. Click on the image for full-view.

The image is based off an older version of the story, but the scene is still much the same. You can get the gist of what I'm going for - the effects are not meant to look realistic, they are meant to look as though they have been laid into real life, but are not in fact real. This decision was covered in a previous post but I will expand on the point;

The style of the visual effects relates to the base of the story which revolves around the exploration of my perceptions, judgements and misconceptions through what I imagine as the possibilities that lie underneath the surface. This observation is generation through my imagination, which is thus reflected in the stylised vfx.

I'm currently working on the proper brain model, the one in the above image has been re-purposed from a project earlier this year. Concept art of some examples of 'INNER's' will be coming over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment